Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
We are actively recruiting for an Ophthalmologist Fellowship trained in Glaucoma, for our affiliate, Ocular Partners, based in the greater Chicago area.
We are actively recruiting for an full-time Ophthalmologist (General) or preferred Glaucoma/Cornea fellowship trained (but not required) at Montgomery Eye Physicians.
Founded in 1945 by Karl Benkwith, M.D, Montgomery Eye Physicians was the first comprehensive ophthalmology practice in the River Region. With a legacy of commitment, passion for excellence, and dedication to serving, we continue to provide state-of-the-art eye care to patients of all ages. Offering a broad range of services from routine examinations and glasses prescriptions to no-stitch cataract surgery as well as advanced iLASIK laser vision correction, corneal transplant, and DSAEK surgery, we continue to focus on fulfilling the needs of patients in Central Alabama. We are very proud that all of our doctors are board-certified, with Dr. John Swan and Dr. In Shin having completed specialized fellowship training in cornea, cataract and refractive surgery.
This is an exciting full-time opportunity for a candidate interested in working in [Boca Raton, FL].
Our rapidly growing multi-location, multispecialty practice is seeking a Comprehensive Ophthalmologist.
Our offices are well equipped with full staff and EHR.
The position offers compelling financial incentives including a signing bonus, competitive guaranteed base, monthly bonus potential, and a robust benefits package.
Extra resources and partnership program through affiliation with EyeSouth Partners
- Strategic Management Partner to help onboard and maximize potential for success.
- Access to corporate support services to reduce administrative burden on
physicians and improve clinical efficiency.
- Network of 200+ ophthalmologists and optometrists in the Southeast with regional
- Eligible for partnership after 1-2 years for experienced hires and 2-3 years for